Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Netflix instant movies that don't suck (and some that do)

So running. I've hit a rough patch of late, and am lacking in motivation. A week before Christmas, I ran my peak week of 120 miles for the Zoom Zah Yah indoor marathon. Turns out, I'm not going to be running that race.

So now I'm sitting at home with nothing to do. I mean, my parents house. I start my last month of work next week, which leaves me with a week of pretty much nothing to do but sleep and run. And watch copious amounts of netflix and reading a lot of Foreign Policy Magazine, as well as working on grad school apps and peace corps apps and job apps and all that stuff. It occurred to me a couple days ago that there are almost no good movies on Netflix. At all. So, I'll rate the ones I'm watching, post 'em up, and hopefully both of us can find some good movies or at least halfway decent ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment