Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Netflix Movies That Don't Suck- Ronin

Netflix recommended this one for me, giving it a 3.7, whatever that meant. So pretty much, it had a lot of stars, so I watched it. At the end, its two hours that I didn't want back, although it wasn't exactly two hours I spent riveted to my computer screen either. The movie is starring Robert DiNero and although I'm not a huge movie buff, I've heard the name before so thats what got me real interested. Robert (I can call him that because we're on a first name basis) and his group of 5 ex- operatives are set to intercept a case that the Russians are trying to get their hands on as well. The case is then stolen from DiNero's gang by a defector from their team. The conflict, then, is between the British team of ex- operatives, the Irish and the Russians. It took me a while to figure out what was going on.

So, Like I said, a pretty decent movie for what its worth. Lots of action, car chases, and people getting shot. So thats good. Definitely not a movie I'd see in theaters, but worth a couple hours of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment