Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What an ugly day to run

When I started my lunchtime run, it was drizzling a little, but I decided on wearing a T- shirt and shorts, which turned out to be a good idea. About 5k in, the rain stopped, and it got really really humid.

Anyway, on my run, I saw four people running. One, two, three, four. Its funny, when its a nice day, in the 70's and 80's, there is like a thousand "runners" out there and I've even had to switch routes because of so many people out. But, when its crummy outside-- five people, including me.

Anyway, I went 5.2 again, at a 7:52 pace. My knee's been hurting me lately (as in it started hurting today), and my right lower calf just above the ankle has been hurting for about a month now, but once I hit my pace those don't hurt as much.

But tomorrow I'm slated to run only 5k, which means not really hitting my pace. That translates into a lot of pain, so I'm hesitant about going short tomorrow for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment