Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rekindle your relationship with running

So, I'm kind of down about this week of running. On Monday, I felt like a running brick, Tuesday was good, a nice 5 miler in the rain. Wednesday was horible. I got through half my track workout and my ankle was just killing me. I did a couple strides after that and an unthinkable amount of core, but still. I didn't even log the half I did because it was so sluggish and slow. I might try again Sunday. So anyways, I need something to spice up my running life. Today I'm planning to run around Minneapolis- around the dome and stuff. My friend Joe, who's girlfriend finished the 10 miler twenty some minutes after me, suggested I run home from work one day. Heck, its only 7 or 8 miles, I'll plan on that next Thursday.

I've been thinking of getting a pair of Lunar Racers, since I've heard great things about them. They're expensive, so I probably won't. Runner's Warehouse is having a spike sale-- $20 on a few plus free shipping. I've been thinking about getting another pair of Dirt Dogs, but I don't really need them and my foot is too wide anyways, ao I'll probably go with some Mach 11's once the time comes. Right now though, I really need some new road shoes. I'll probably get some Ravanna's, and then snag a couple paits of the Adrenaline 10's in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment