Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Done with non- impact training

As Im listening to the Trilogy Boys' latest romantic escapade with Vitamin Eva, Im sitting in my favorite coffee shop and the rain's coming down pretty good- that's a perfect day for running. I love running in the rain because you don't get all these pansy- assed kids trying to impress their girlfreinds in their sketchers and gym shorts. That's another rant for another time though. Running in the rain, the people are serious; you can strike up a conversation with anyone out on days like today about like Johnney Kelley and no one will look at you funny. So, I wish I was running, but I'm one step closer. I finished up my non impact week, going into my abriged low impact week this week, and start my 9 week training plan next week with some light jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment