Monday, July 13, 2009

Down and out again

I got sandbagged today. Some idiot called in sick fifteen minutes into his shift and my boss, in turn, called me, and now I'm stuck in the basement for eight hours. Thanks guys. Meanwhile, I'm going to have to take some time off. I'm in rough shape. Even my six advil a day routine isnt getting me through my run pain free. So, my action plan will be to get in the pool near every day this week and hopefully the pain will go away. Eather way, I went out and splurged on three bottles of Advil just in case.

Its gonna be tough for me after this week to get in racing shape. I put in only a 12 mile week last week, and the week after this one, I'm getting my Wizdom Teeth out on Thursday, which sets me back a day at the absolute best. I'll have to go like three days a week 10 mile days to get back into shape, but I've done that song and dance before.

No comments:

Post a Comment