Friday, July 17, 2009

HP 6, Jacques Lemaire, and still no running, oh my!

So, I took Wednesday off from swimming, because I went to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince showing at 12:30 Wednesday morning. It let out at 3:30 or so, and I had to get up at 6:30 for an eye doctors appointment, and I was wiped. the Harry Potter movie was good, but not great. Way better than Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but not worth the hype it got. It sets up a terrific second movie though; that's defanately worth standing in line for four hours. I don't understand why everyone thinks Emma Watson is so hot. I mean she's cute, but I wouldn't go that far.

Next issue of buisness, Jacques Lemaire is now head coach of the New Jersey Devils, again. He's won a couple cups with them, allthough I was thinking he'd head back to Montreal where he was an assistant and won a bunch of cups. I wish Lemaire was still with us, but I guess new management had to bring in their own guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment