Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And we're off

First off, I'm typing this from my iPod, so don't rip me too much for the spelling mistakes. School started for me on Wednesday, so I just got done with my first day. Class from 8:15 to 1:30 makes for a long day, but no class tomorrow. I work 7 or 8 hours though. So Tuesday night I subbed my speedwork for the 50 minute tempo. I left my log in my room, but I went a bit longer than fifty. I went 6.5, and I wasn't concentrating on my pace, but I was around tempo pace. In my true fashion, I went out way to fast, and I thought I was done at the water stop on the Minneapolis side of the bridge loop. I had put a solid 1,000 meters on everybody else in the group at the water stop, and then I jogged for a bit and waited up for the rest of the group. It was pretty hot, I was drenced by the end, and went to my floor meeting like that too, it was pretty hot. Wednesday was just a 30 minute run, but it was ugly. It had just rained, and the air was all sticky and humid. Once again I was drenched, and it was streight to the washer to wash my stinky shorts and singlet.

So, I'm posting from my iPod because I got kicked out of my room. My roomate's got some girl over, and I voulenteered to go to the basement. You call that something in college, but I can't say what because my mom is reading this. I tell you what though, girls have to be out by midnight. I'm not too keen on going to bed at midnight or 1:00 and waking up at 6:15 to go to work on a speedwork day.

No comments:

Post a Comment