Monday, May 18, 2009

And Iran, Iran so far away

That's from the SNL skit, by the way. That was a pretty warm run, 74- ish to be exact. It didn't really stop me, but I felt like crap after. 7.2 miles, running 8:20's I'm really trying to get my pace up, have you noticed that? Now, you might think "what the hell are you doing?" But there's a good reason. While I'm running 7:30's and under, I feel like I can only run up to 5 miles or so, and am just a trainwreck after.

Oh, and my shoes are falling apart pretty badly. I have almost 350 miles on my Adrenaline GTS 8's (348.39 miles to be exact), and I've got big blisters on my feet because the stability in my stability shoe is going. I'm going to tough it out until the rest of the school year, which is a week, but I think I'm going to put my paycheck to a new pair of Adrenalines.

No comments:

Post a Comment