Friday, May 15, 2009

Catching up

I'm playing catch up, but that's okay, because I don't have anything really to report for Thursday's Extravaganza. I didn't feel like waking up early on Thursday, so I didn't. My only only other downtime was after work at 8:00, and I figure I shouldn't run, and if you've got almost plowed into by the f'in drivers as much as I have.

So, anyways, I did the stationary bike for two hours on Thursday; 17 miles. I did it mostly on level 5, but did level 9 for the last 15 minutes. The only good thing about that was when I got to the workout area there was nobody there, so I got to change the channel on the TV. Thank god, because there's no way in hell I'm watching the Disney Channel for two hours.

Today was good. I ran somewhere longer than 10 but somewhere shorter than 11, so I just called it 10.5; what the hell, right? It wasn't that warm, 68, but I ran without a shirt anyways. I've got a wicked tan line from my fuel belt, but that's okay-- despite what you thought, I'm not a fasion model. I ran 7:15's. Seriously, it felt like I was running 9:00's. It felt so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment