Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well... this was an ugly one

It was ugly, but not if you look at my time. I ran without a shirt, which is good because it was 68 when I went out, and 70 when I came back. It was rough, I stopped 2 or 3 times along the way, whereas I usually stop just once at the Ford Bridge where I reset my watch to get my split time. So, I stopped a lot. It was hot. I'm dumb. I was thinking of bringing my fuel belt, I should have, but I thought that would waste too much time and I only had a small window to get my run in.

Its a Wednesday, so I went my usual 5.2, doing 7:05's. Like I said, I ran shirtless for the second or third time this year, and I had to alter my route a little because it would be bad if I ran my usual route past the girls dorm-- you know, all the ladies pressed up against the windows might topple the building or something.

Lets see, what else? Oh, I couldn't see for half of my way back because my glasses were so caked with sweat I couldn't see anything. So, remind me to wash those before my fast 5k run tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment