Sunday, May 24, 2009

Playing catch up~ See ya St. Paul easy 7 miler

I can't believe Freshman year finally came to an end. It really went by too fast, and its pretty sad to think some of the guys I met will move off campus and I won't see them again; I think if I could go through Freshman year again, I definitely would. I know none of my friends read this, and that's okay; I know for a fact they have better things to do. But honestly, the people I met this year are my inspiration for running. I'm not one of those people who will go out of the way too look for friends, or be the life of the party (or even be at the party for that matter.) Basically, the people I met went out of their ways to find, me, a guy that they've never seen in their lives, and I feel like I owe something to them, and since I'm really average at everything, maybe I can run, and that would make them proud of me. It sounds lame, I know, but you need something to keep you going when you're running five, six days a week.

So, that's that. The run Friday was awesome. I went seven and a half, and left the watch at the dorm. I believe I put an hour something on both my Flotrack and Buckeye logs, but that's just a guess. I believe it was 68 when I ran, not hot, but not really comfortable ether. Lucky for me, everybody by the river was watering their lawns, which was awesome because whenever I needed water, I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment